The latest innovation in stylish home heating, the new Rinnai range of Outdoor Radiant Heaters offer exceptional quality and ultimate comfort.
Using infrared energy, these heaters send beams of warmth directly to objects and people, rather than blowing hot air like traditional heaters.
Check out our full range of Outdoor Radiant Heaters and Relax with Rinnai.
- Cosy radiant heat creates a blanket of warmth
- Engineered for the harsh Australian environment with class leading protection from dust and rain (IP65)
- Clever design with a light indicator to show on/off status
- Ideal for various enclosed applications, such as covered al-fresco entertaining areas, balconies, sheds, garages, courtyards or pool side
- High quality, corrosion resistant materials designed to maintain the stylish appearance throughout years of use
- Cost-effective heating solution
- Reliable Rinnai quality backed by a 3 year domestic warranty
- Remote Control
The product information on this website (comprising product brochures, warranty information, installation manuals, diagrams, specifications and representations) relates to current products. This information may be different for superseded products. For superseded products please contact Rinnai to confirm product information.
|Max. rated power||1800W|
|Rated Voltage||240V 50Hz|
|Three pin plug type||10 Amp|
|Length of power lead (mm)||1000|
|Heater Body Dimensions (mm)||Length||1210|
|Unit Weight (kg)||5.4|
|Available installation Options||Ceiling and Wall Mount|
|Reommended mounting heights from floor Min/Max*||2100/3000|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.